- 2× 3.0 type A female connector
- 4× 2.0 type A female connector
- 1× port, network connection
- 1× 3.5 mm TRS (speakers, headphones)
- 1× 3.5 mm TRS (microphone)
- 1× HDMI port (female) max. resolution 1920×1080
- 1× DVI-I port (female) max. resolution 1920×1200
- HD15 via adapter is possible (not included)
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista (32 and 64 bit), XP
- Includes: power adapter, 3.0 cable (type A male connector – type B male connector, 0.9 m), driver CD, quick start guide
- Weight (docking station): 0.4 kg
- Dimensions: approx. 12.5×7.0×19.5 cm
Always install the drivers from the included CD before you connect the docking station to your computer.
If you change the monitor that is connected to the docking station you will need to disconnect and then reconnect your computer from the docking station to transmit the DDC signal from the new monitor to your computer. This will allow your computer to detect the resolutions available from the new monitor.
|Product type: ||Docking Stations|
2-year bring-in (see manufacturer's website for details)|