- Transfers a high-resolution HDMI/DVI signal to 4 displays for up to a distance of 100 m
- Each connected display requires the use of a receiver (Ref-Nr. 38118 or Ref-Nr. 38114 wall box module)
- Transmitter and receiver are connected using a shielded Cat6 cable; higher quality cables are recommended for longer cable lengths. Do not connect these ports to your network; this may render the extender irreparable!
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz and increases color depth up to 48 Bits
- Supports 3D signals incl. 1080p 3D
- Uses HDBase-T technology
- Also transmits 10/100BASE-T Fast , IR remote control signals
- Connectors: 1 x HDMI (A) female, 4 x female (for up to 4 receivers, Ref-Nr. 38118), 2 x female (), 1 x Power Adapter female
- Package Contents: Power adapter, IR remote control cable 1.4 m, brackets for installation in 48.3 cm (19") large cabinets, etc.; 6 screws for brackets
For Cat.6 cable connection only; do NOT connect to a network!
|Device type: ||Splitter|
|Signal type: ||HDMI|
|Product type: ||Video splitter|
2-year bring-in (see manufacturer's website for details)|