- Received HDMI signals, IR remote control and
- For use with HDMI Splitter & Transmitter (Ref-Nr. 38116 and/or 38117)
- Transmitter and receiver are connected using a shielded Cat6 cable; higher quality cables are recommended for longer cable lengths. Do not connect these ports to your network; this may render the extender irreparable!
- Uses HDBase-T technology
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, color depths of 24/36/48 bits and 3D signals incl. 1080p
- Also transmits 10/100BASE-T Fast and IR remote control signals
- Supports infrared remote control (from connected devices like or BluRay players)
- Connectors 1x HDMI(A) female, 1x female (extender), 2x female (), 1x IR-receiver female
-Incl. AC adapter; IR receiver cable 1.4 m Manual
For Cat.6 cable connection only; do NOT connect to a network!
|Device type: ||Splitter|
|Signal type: ||HDMI|
|Product type: ||Video splitter|
2-year bring-in (see manufacturer's website for details)|